The Taskers Trophy Inter-Club committee has now published the draws for the 2022 Taskers Trophy Gents Inter-Club and the Taskers Trophy Ladies Inter-Club competing for the Ian Burtoft Trophy.
All team captains have been emailed details on Sunday 13th Feb with details including instructions on how to set up their passwords to gain access to the directory and to submit results.
We encourage all team captains and players to ensure they are familiar with the rules for their respective competition
The competition rules set out:
- How to arrange matches ‘the home club must offer a minimum of 3 dates, one of which must be a weekend.’
- Playing conditions for matches- ensuring the first match played is to a definitive result
- The responsibility of both team captains to ensure a result is submitted within 3 days of playing a match
We have more information in our Help Section which provides guidance on rules, including the ruling on resolving ties in Round 1 Matches in the Ladies Inter-Club – so it’s worth heading over and having a look before your match.
Last Days of Play
- Please check the draw and log in to My Matches to check all last days of play
Is the place to go for Team Captains to view all your matches for all teams from your club. Links to the directory for teams and actions to submit results. You can also update your own directory listing when logged in.
Remember both team captains are responsible for ensuring the result has been submitted, to aid in gathering the required details please download, print and take to your game a ‘Match Score Card‘ from the Draw and Results page. Results must be submitted online within 3 days of playing your match.
- View the Draw
- Make contact with your opponents
- Arrange match date
- Get your team ready to play
- Enjoy your First Round match
The organising committee wishes all teams great success in their matches if you require any further information please check the FAQ sections or contact us and we will be happy to help.
Thank you again for entering the Taskers Trophy Inter-Club and supporting junior golf in your county.