How can we help?
- Usernames has been emailed to team captains and you can also log in with your email address
- Go to forgotten password
- Enter your email address
- If your email is not recognised we don't have a user associated with it, please check you are using the email used to register.
- Check your email
- it may take a few minutes to arrive and you may need to check spam and promotions folders
- Select the link in the email
- Set your new password
- It needs to have capitals, lowercase and numbers to be secure
- Your password has been reset, you can now log in using your new password.
I need to update my team directory listing
This can be done by following these steps
- Login to the website
- Select your name on the menu
- Select 'My Team Directory Profile'
- Make required updates
To change your email address you must Contact Us
I need to change the team captain we have listed.
Requests for team captain changes can only be actioned by the team captain or secretary contact we have on record for your team. If you are the current team captain or secretary contact Contact Us to change your team captain along with the new captains details. If you are not the current captain or secretary we will not be able to action the change.
We find the best and first action to help resolve challenges in arranging a match is to talk to your opposing team captain.
- The competition rules are there to help, they state the 'The home club must offer a minimum of 3 dates, one of which must be a weekend' and also include rules on poor weather conditions, the FAQ pages include more advice on these topics as well.
- If you are struggling to get hold of your opposing team captain, please Contact Us and we can put you in contact with the secretary contact we have for the team.
- If you are having still challenges after talking please Contact Us
- We will try to help resolve the issues, when getting in touch with these matters please provide a full account as possible, including the efforts you have already gone to to try to resolve the issue.